1. Reservations – 24h, 7 days per week
2. Requests for reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance (also, it is possible to make a reservation at the last moment but depends on the availability) of the date of departure / arrival.
4. Pick-up confirmation 24H before departure / arrival time.
5. The customer must be at the meeting point of the pick-up, according to reservation, otherwise A&N Transfers is not responsible for any delay.
6. Complaints – will only be accepted if they are submitted to A & N Transferes (by the final customer and / or, within a maximum of 10 days after the transfer is made.) No complaints are accepted regarding delays before and during the trip, caused by reasons beyond A & N Transferes (weather, traffic, breakdowns, flight delays, customer delays, etc.).
7. Each passenger is responsible for his / her personal objects.
8. The figures presented are valid until 31 December 2022